Fresh's 2019 Tesla Model 3

Fresh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shit I'd forgot you mentioned you'd got this and only now find the thread. Looks neat in white. I've only seen a few about our area and I'm always amazed how big the seem. How heavy is it?

Looking forward to future updates.  Especially when you fit the Modgies with Eagars and a fake dumpy exhaust.

• Like 3

These things rock, once you've been in a proper electric car like a M3 its hard to imagine going back to a combustion car other than for nostalgia. I've had my P3D+ since September and its been unreal.

So super jealous you have one in NZ as the roads are so much better, but it will be interesting to see how your range changes during the winter

Did you see the guy who figured out the how to disable the nanny controls and drift the RWD model?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/01/2020 at 21:19, yoeddynz said:

Shit I'd forgot you mentioned you'd got this and only now find the thread. Looks neat in white. I've only seen a few about our area and I'm always amazed how big the seem. How heavy is it?

Looking forward to future updates.  Especially when you fit the Modgies with Eagars and a fake dumpy exhaust.

1,645KG so its pretty nimble!  A dumpy would be amazing. Maybe in like 20 years haha.

On 01/01/2020 at 23:24, brocky41 said:

Also what is it costing to "fill" on the various chargers? Nice to see real life running and costs from a genuine OSer.

Its almost always charged at home overnight. Current rate is 13c per KW. So my daily charge cost is around the $4 mark but fluctuates depending on my driving. A "fill" from 0% to 100% would be around $10. Superchargers are more expensive at around 40c per KW so a "fill" is around $20 or a bit more. 

On 02/01/2020 at 03:34, to4garret said:

These things rock, once you've been in a proper electric car like a M3 its hard to imagine going back to a combustion car other than for nostalgia. I've had my P3D+ since September and its been unreal.

So super jealous you have one in NZ as the roads are so much better, but it will be interesting to see how your range changes during the winter

Did you see the guy who figured out the how to disable the nanny controls and drift the RWD model?

It is truly an amazing car as I am sure you are more than aware with a P3 haha. Yes I have indeed seen the loose RWD one. Its tempting to give it a go but dont want to void any warranties.