Otaki Old School meet: completed

Hey guys, bit of a change of plan for the Palmy crew. I won't be able to make it to palmy due to a serve lack of petrol cash and a working car. Ill meet everyone at the surf life saving club.

Sorry for an inconvenience to those affected, safe travels 

• Like 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Hobbs_E21 said:

Hey guys, bit of a change of plan for the Palmy crew. I won't be able to make it to palmy due to a serve lack of petrol cash and a working car. Ill meet everyone at the surf life saving club.

Sorry for an inconvenience to those affected, safe travels 

No probs just leaving ash vagus now will swing past meet point anyway 

6 hours ago, 666DAN said:

We were bloody lucky to get out of otaki when we did! Much longer and we would have been stuck in traffic diversions

Yeah I got caught coming back into town, pedestrian got knocked up about 100m from the roundabout. Traffic was terrible

• Like 1

yea I went back & watched the cops take photo's & interview driver while Middy did more 'shopping' didn't leave till 6, big puddle of claret on the road & a suspect Honda Integra with windscreen caved in gave me a bit of a shock 

& yeah chur for the meet Hobbs & thanks @_Matt for the company on the way down, soz felt bad for bailing & not letting you know what we were doing on way hm

• Like 2