Otaki Old School meet: completed

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Seedy Al said:

Allow for late cummers, gas stops, booze stops and break downs.

If you say meet at 11. Chances you won't leave for another 20min after that.

I'd say aim for 1 and you will be sweet. 

Sounds good to me, I'm pretty easy going. I thinking if everyone meets at 3 at the surf life saving club in Otaki that is over 2 hours from each direction and the new free way makes for pretty good travel time from Wellington. I think that would work the best to work with the usual stops for gas food etc as you said above .

Cheers. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I've had to push the date back. Did not really want to move it any further back into the year but have had a few major set backs with my cars ability to get a WoF and drive on the road ready for the meet. As much as I would like to see the meet happening on the 23rd I don't think I would be able to make it happen. We have a few members that were away during the weekend that was set before but hopefully now we can get a few more numbers at the new date. Apologies to any inconvenience by changing the date. 

Cheers.

Have updated the date on the first post....

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, JoKer said:

ahh yeah soz not a great date would likely head to H-Boez as well & think them Palmyites might do the same toos, just come to that!

Yeah I see what ya mean that Labour day is not really gonna work with the other event on the weekend. Maybe the weekend after the 21st would suit better for everybody and the turn out would be successful.