Otaki Old School meet: completed

Hey Guys, 

Cheers for coming out and having a small meet and great, was great to see quite a few people here from Wellington and elsewhere. 

Will be good to see everyone at the next meet, hopefully have a working car by then

Cheers, safe travels 

• Like 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, SEEN88 said:

A few of the Palmy crew have shown interest in this! I'm down, and I'm always keen for fish and chips on the beach.

I know there are a few good cafes around the Otaki/Te Horo area. I'm actually at PNBHS so a cruise down from Palmy could be on the list would be fun. Ill have a look at some dates and try make a few plans regarding whats happening 

Just now, Seedy Al said:

Ohhhhhh yip.

keen for this when ever it is assuming I is free.

Will try get some more wellington people on board.

choose a date, make it happen.

EDIT:

Turns out I didnt re read first page at all after the edit.

lol.

Would be good if the Wellington Crew could come down to. I'll say that by Wednesday I'll look at the date and makes plans. Be good to have a rough gauge on how many people would be able to come meet up. And yes it is free no need to charge for anything 

Just now, Beaver said:

Yeh was about to say Some of us we'll folk will probably be keen as well so keep us in the loop but then also saw top post. Could meet up in otaki 

Yeah it's all pretty easy to go by, could all meet for lunch at Otaki. I'll update the information 2moro and set a date and make some other specifics 

Have you organized a cruise before (I don't mean this in any offensive way at all.) But chances of you getting to otaki for 12.30 might be a stretch. If there is one thing I have learned, allow for people fucking around lol.

Wellington will aim for 1 I think.  Shall we do some small cruise on the way up Beaver? 

• Like 1

Just now, Seedy Al said:

Have you organized a cruise before (I don't mean this in any offensive way at all.) But chances of you getting to otaki for 12.30 might be a stretch. If there is one thing I have learned, allow for people fucking around lol.

Wellington will aim for 1 I think.  Shall we do some small cruise on the way up Beaver? 

Nope I have not organised a cruise before, I assume there would be enough fucking around to make a few delays here and there, would you recommend a more afternoon sorted time like 2 -3 in Otaki ? Would be better ? 

• Like 1