Nick Ritchie

Otago/Southland Meat discussion thread

I have tailor made this thread for discussing meet ups in the southern country, so when decided i can make a single post and leave the chat for this one.

March is coming soon, idea was tossed around to head to ranfurly and visit that dude with the sweet shed and nice things. Tis an hours drive from alex, with plenty of awesome country tavs to stop at along the way for a shandy.

Any other suggestions? 

Warm regards 

Does someone here know the guy from Ranfurly? I haven't had a good look since they put the fence up but I'm sure there's more stuff there. I'm free most of March and would be keen to head up for something like that

I super keen but am in the Corromandel for a wedding the weekend of the 11th March.

Keen to go pick up Nuck's princess from Ranfurly. There is also a blue lake on the way(ish) with a haunted hotel.

Keen.

yeah i have met him before, visited his place, he's a good dude. i will get in touch with him to jack it up if enough interest from the other jokers. would the following weekend (18th) work for everybody?

keen for haunted shandys tbh

22 hours ago, Zeb said:

Does someone here know the guy from Ranfurly? I haven't had a good look since they put the fence up but I'm sure there's more stuff there. I'm free most of March and would be keen to head up for something like that

I bought a car off him last week. Sound like he isn't buying stuff any more and everything outside is for sale.

• Like 2

Oh snap, there's a few cars outside I wouldn't mind taking off his hands and I wouldn't have far to take them... What kind of coin does he want for the ones outside?

In for the 18th

he's not completely oblivious to what theyre worth, but isn't asking trademe barn find spec prices... will call him tomorrow and gauge his interest

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zeb said:

Oh snap, there's a few cars outside I wouldn't mind taking off his hands and I wouldn't have far to take them... What kind of coin does he want for the ones outside?

In for the 18th

He realistic with the prices so a lot cheaper than trademe cars but doesn't give stuff away.

left him a message yesterday, came back this morning saying that our little excursion would be fine, just going to look into some dates and will confirm with us. get ya cheque books out fellas 

• Like 3