Peter's Oldschool Practical Daily SW20 Saga

V8Pete

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do these American Supra things keep parking by me?

1cypxrtv.frw.jpg

m0sp3mnl.hvs.jpg

Went to shiny thing. The White Horse appears to have gentrified significantly since I was last there. I remember the barman telling someone they couldn't smoke their joints inside.

ndj1ki2u.ygh.jpg

This would have been lush to see but unfortunately it wasn't on display

• Like 2

She asked me to move because I parked too close to the back door and she wanted to back her van up closer to it.

Also, man the road from Whanga to Stratford is lush. I thought there was something wrong with me yesterday driving from Waitomo to the coast - the road there seems to be designed so that every corner makes you think its trying to spit you out. Whanga to Stratford makes you want to press on.

Went Waitomo to Piopio on the main highway, then went Aria - Ohura - Whangamomona - Stratford. All good except for grading the crown of the road a bit with the bottom of the car between Aria and Ohura in places. Bumped into Fletch outside a friend's place too. E-famous spec.

+1 that bit from stratty to whanga is super awesome. 

Good to see they didn't throw it over the side.

If that sailing was rough enough to throw a truck over, I wonder how the non-tied down cars etc went.

I love that smell combination of stock truck, heavy fuel oil exhaust, and seawater when you drive onto the ferry.

• Like 2