64vauxhall

64 Valiants 68 VW Beetle

It's out of a 1980s Mercedes. Just what was on the shelf at the radiator shop that kinda fitted and was around the right price. Guy knew it was for a rotary and said this is a half pie decent one. Should definitely keep it cool. Some one had ordered it and never picked it up. 

A Toyota hilux was the right kinda shape and what not but the price was not fitting with in my cheep nasty budget 

cheers, will look up the sizes of those.  Time for me to buy one as well....

Are you running a coolant header tank in the back? (I really should just come and have a look at it one day)

• Like 1

no tank in the rear or anything. just straight pipes to the front. got a radiator cap at the front and have a bleed nipple at the top hose just out of the water pump. trying to find a s4 water filller neck which had a radiator cap on top. but seems s5 rx7 have 2 bolt pattern mine has a 3 bolt pattern.

so back to bleep niple for now il find a pic and post it. il have it at chrome if you wanted to gork at it there

• Like 1

Some heat sink pipe could be cool :wink: to run in addition to the radiator

Aluminum-extruded-fin-tube-spiral-steel-

• Like 1

I feel like gregs post didn't do Chrome justice- What an awesome day!

There were a few issues but would have felt strange if there wasn't. 

Dunno if i should share my vids here..Feeling insanely pissed off because a few of them have gone missing/been deleted accidentally