Old school beers and brushes sunday striping sesh

pusherman

Met a very talented traditional style pinstriper by the name of charlie at the kumeu show,

Have spoken to him about giving us an arvo of his time to get our whips striped.

Hes based in riverhead so figure we meet up cruise out sup a brew and let him at it.

A peice about 150-200mm square would be about $120 but can be split up on the car if needed.

Gathering ineterest at the mo. Id say 6-8 of us would fill out his time.

Aiming early mid feb, if we get enough hands up il firm up the date with charlie.

Got mine sorted with him at the show (snazzy gold stripes to match tan interior)

So hands up whos in

• Like 1

Met a very talented traditional style pinstriper by the name of charlie at the kumeu show,

Have spoken to him about giving us an arvo of his time to get our whips striped.

Hes based in riverhead so figure we meet up cruise out sup a brew and let him at it.

A peice about 150-200mm square would be about $120 but can be split up on the car if needed.

Gathering ineterest at the mo. Id say 6-8 of us would fill out his time.

Aiming early mid feb, if we get enough hands up il firm up the date with charlie.

Got mine sorted with him at the show (snazzy gold stripes to match tan interior)

So hands up whos in

Actually - 150 to 200mm square is only a box about 15mm x 15mm. I'm hoping you mean 200 x 200mm approx?

Although if you are only getting an afternoon of time and 6-8 people that would only be 30-45 min of pinstriping per person.

• 2 months later...