Caffeine and Classics. 25th January Smales Farm, AKL from 10am

kiwi808

Caffeine and Classics is held on the last Sunday of every month.

WHERE: Smales Farm, Auckland

WHEN: 10am till 1pm.

WHAT TO BRING: All cars are welcome.

This has proved to be a popular event and there can often be over 300 cars in attendance. Everything from V8's to Rotaries. Hot Rods to Vintage. Euro to Japanese. Everything.

What tends to happen now, is that most people show up by 9:30 if you want a spot in the front car park, as this is usually pretty full by 10:00am, although with an average of over 300 cars a month now, parking in the back car park is usually sweet, as this is often pretty full too. It also makes it easier for groups to park together.

For those that are interested we sometimes (have done every single time) have a pre-meet at Parts Master Wairau Road from 9:30ish with the best intentions of rolling out to C&C at about 10ish.

Also February (next month) will be the the 2nd birthday and the first 500 cats will get a free car care set so I think we should try a get a big OS showing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh dear..... Tried to fit child seat on the back of the Celica today. Fail. Evidently oldschool non-retracting seat belts are shorter than modern day ones. Should have test-fitted during the week. Now I've got to get a seat belt extension, and no chance of that before next week, so looks like I'll be driving the work car in and parking outside the main area :(

im going to come along this morning with my togs and go for a swim at St Leonards beach about 5 minutes drive away afterwards if anyone cares to join me!

You know that used to be a nudie beach? Still see the odd schlong around there if you aren't careful.