Wellington cruse

dadams

Hey guys and gals.

Grinter and myself feel like dusting off the wagons this Sunday for a bit of a Wellington cruse. No plans as of yet as to a time or route but just looking to see if anybody else is keen for a lowkey drive and shit talk, maybe with a beer or two.

Post interest here.

*cruse is not limited to wagons, wagoneers or wagon related affiliates. Sedans, coupes, utes and vans are also welcome,  soft tops however maybe shunned. Bring at owners risk* 

• Like 2

Yea only heard about that about 2 hours ago from Manu. Surely there must be some people who will still be in wgtn what are keen to dust off their turds for a FINAL DAY OF WINTER cruse?

You like what I did there? Jeah mean selling point point!! 

Yep as above, hanmer!

We will be having a few more weekend meets/drives popping up as we get into summer as well so stay tuned.

But you need to dust the off regardless so get out there!

Yea hard out bro, see that most of the normal o.s crew will be away this Sunday.. Damint!  However, for anybody who aint, here is another option

Hi all.

Seems that there is little interest in this due to most of the normal wgtn crew being in hamner this weekend. 

Grinter and I are gona go have a look at the hot rod show in Porirua, so both of us being from the J'vill region we're guna meet at the Johnsonville fire station at 11 (next to kfc) and head out from there. So if anybodys keen thats where we'll be.

Prob just guna head to hot dog show, have a look about, maybe head out to Whitireia Park in Titahi bay for a cold one after..

• Like 2