Driveby's 1973 Mitsubishi Galant GTO

DriveBy

Cool car mate. I quite like the yellow, it looks good in the pictures anyway. There is a company here in Auckland called Autodec and they do whole carpet sets for these and from memory they are $285, which is really good value in my opinion.

• Like 1

Fantastic!  Looks great!  I love those not quite perfect cars that surface every now and then that have obviously been loved by someone for the last 30+ years.  Very cool, can't wait to see what you do with it.  IMO these have the coolest interiors of all time!

I'm glad you were happy with the car mate.

It wasn't perfect, but she looked to me to be a very honest car.

I was actually planing to PM you to see what you thought of it. (I was actually a bit worried that you were driving it  back to the far north the same weekend as Lusi)

I'm glad you were happy with the car mate.

It wasn't perfect, but she looked to me to be a very honest car.

I was actually planing to PM you to see what you thought of it. (I was actually a bit worried that you were driving it  back to the far north the same weekend as Lusi)

Yeah drove back the weekend of the cyclone but was no drama except when I first turned to go on to the motorway and put my foot down and the back stepped out big time. The tires are only 165's and the lack of traction round corners is sometimes a wee bit sketchy. Thanks again mate.

• 7 months later...