MISTERTWO - SEEN88's JZX90 Mark II

SEEN88

Been spending money

8AqfZ6el.jpg

ARy2oTAl.jpg

e8WlZDPl.jpg

sTaEGnll.jpg

First course of action = sort a Y adapter so I can run the exhaust I bought in Hamilton when I picked the car up. Fujitsubo rear muffler!

Ir7DtTXl.jpg

Then wheels, and probably lower more.

Oh, and gotta take those terrible decals off.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I might hold on to the current wheels, they seem to be genuine BBS wheels. Too bad they don't have centre caps!

I am unsure currently, but possibly big VIP style wheels. I find it way easier to find old small wheels I like than new big wheels. @nothingsfree's JZX90 looks pretty nice on his .com racing wheels though. That's a bit of inspiration.

Sweet, a Carina ED! 

toyota-carina-ed-07.jpg

Haha! Every time I see one of those from a distance I get excited thinking it's an X90.

You need to kill those decals with fire haha, or just gently peel them off ha. Amazing what a good clean can do !. Also I noticed some black vinyl on the A pillars, Previous Owner wanted it to look like a X81 Hardtop maybe? hahaha

All decals will be coming off, don't worry.

• Like 1

You need to kill those decals with fire haha, or just gently peel them off ha. Amazing what a good clean can do !. Also I noticed some black vinyl on the A pillars, Previous Owner wanted it to look like a X81 Hardtop maybe? hahaha

best

ever*

*aspects of this post may have been exaggerated for dramatic effect

• Like 1

wtf is up with that mr two decal anyway? surely they cant be factory, and who in their right mind would fit them. 

i cant think of any reason it belongs on this car, its not even like its a 2jz. 

Mark II? Who knows. Change the R to a K and it makes a bit more sense.

just hope the white paint hasnt faded around the decal :/

Paint isn't great on the right rear door due to what looks like a fight with a low concrete wall or something by a previous owner. Oh well, car was cheap.

• 1 month later...