MISTERTWO - SEEN88's JZX90 Mark II

SEEN88

Mark II? Who knows. Change the R to a K and it makes a bit more sense.

Paint isn't great on the right rear door due to what looks like a fight with a low concrete wall or something by a previous owner. Oh well, car was cheap.

oo dont get me wrong, still a sweet sweet car!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, now that I've actually started saving money, I've started to think about what wheels I want for this. Got a few ideas so far:

289322646.jpg

280950877.jpg

292283410.jpg

Anyone else got suggestions? Aim to spend up to around $1500 max on wheels, when I've saved enough.

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/173412742

edit: i would honestly look at importing wheels first. is far easyer than you think, and you get ALOT more for your money. 

A pair starting at $270NZ? Hmm.. Also, how do Yahoo JP auctions work, is there a 'reserve'? I've never bought anything off there but want to get a few things (including a roof spoiler)

theres 2 pairs on there at that price atm, the other pair has been chromed lol.. it will say if it hasnt met reserve yet in red under the current price. 

Why did you have to tell me this?! I will have to do some looking after Christmas and first warrant for the car etc.

for bidding you set a maximum bid so you don't have to keep updating it when you will inevitably be outbid, and yeah reserves are shown "Lowest bid price, not reached". 

You tell Ewan at Hayatonka your max and he bids for you? Or you set your max on the listing?

Btw cheers for the help guys.

Wish I knew Japanese.

You tell Ewan at Hayatonka your max and he bids for you? Or you set your max on the listing?

Btw cheers for the help guys.

Wish I knew Japanese.

yeap. you send him a email telling him your max you want to spend with a link to the listing and he does the rest for you then you either win or you don't.

easy!

Google chrome translate's automaticly.
Look here http://www.hayatonka.com/yahoolinks.html
enquire here: http://mlracing.co.nz/magento/index.php/contacts/ with your max bid.

if you win, you pay with credit card. 6 weeks later they turn up in 2 box's.

your welcome.

edit: some fag beat me to it.

also, alex can deal direct with companys in japan to buy you shit. Like a BN kit. hint hint.

take note, shipping within Japan AND paypal fees AND Stacked Inc Commission are all extra costs on top of the purchase price and Shipping. 

Like what Ant was saying about dealing with other companies, you can also bid from Mbok, Rakuten and other sites too, not just Yahoo auctions jp