• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

What I did yesterday/today!

TiHJsCNl.jpg

Turns out one of the arches has had a little bog, so there's some paint cracking on the outside of the lip :(

Oh well!

Now I should be able to drive with people in the back without ruining tyres, that's always a plus.

• Like 1

Them stickers need to come off! loving the progress man! hmmm those black wheels do look good but i reckon something light in colour. silver with polished dish or even wheels with white/gold centres and polished dish would look good on this car? someone with a cleaner look. black wheels are starting to become too common, not that they make it look bad.. just my personal opinion :D each to their own haha or maybe just that particular type of wheels? then again, it might look different in real life! pics dont really do justice most of the time haha

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

irfyjndl.jpg

Got a 5 star alarm super cheap, someone's installing it for me tomorrow.

So many cars getting stolen around here lately, decided it was about time.

Also saving for an 80s kei car (Mira or Alto) to daily (gonna be a poor student from July on) and will look at taking this off the road and hopefully converting it to manual eventually. Hachi-ichi suggested W57 for 1JZ-GE, anyone else got any suggestions or know of any for sale?

• 3 months later...

I have found a car that I'm looking at buying once I get paid out from work. I'd say it would be considered old school, and best of all it's manual. More info when I have it, if I buy it I'll put up a build thread.

• Like 1

I have found a car that I'm looking at buying once I get paid out from work. I'd say it would be considered old school, and best of all it's manual. More info when I have it, if I buy it I'll put up a build thread.

Scrap that, car sold today, damn it!

Google Cached version of the TM classified here