HHHEEELLLLPPP meee broken spark plug hex

triumphrod

so all my plugs recently fouled so i replaced them all except one i could not remove due to the hex being broken off all spark plug is there except the hex so no way of using the spark plug tool what im wanting to know is there a easy way to remove it without removing head as i cbfed with that 

car is a na6 mx5 1.6l  let me know please.

smashed the spark plug remover on got it out replaced now when i start it if i dont hold gas on it dies i should also add car was sitting for 3 months not being driver and 2 months before that with last owner it sat could it be dirty fuel that makes it cut out?

did it idle before you changed plugs? I wouldn't have thought stale fuel would make it run that shit after not so long. Injected etc = it should be able to run a bit better

how much gas is in it? If not much just slam 20l of 98 in there, try go for a drive and get some temperature in it. check for vac leaks etc. chahoo

nothing to do with the vac was touched which is what makes it wierd it seems as if theres a terrible vac leak. and it wouldnt start before i changed plugs but when they were good yes it idles fine. might try the 98 gas thing and just go for a good 10km drive