KZ440

moglix

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sticky backed velcro strips on seat pan.

Sew the other side into the covered seat cushion/upholstery. Removable upholstery.

This is my plan for my seat. Don't know if it works or not but you could try it first :P

• 1 month later...

I was drunk earlier.... heres the other i fucked up putting on.... cheers for the others...

brackets done for indicators, rear hoop, seat pan and fitting  of the cb tank...

still got a heap to do... paint the wheels, upholster the seat, sort wiring, ignition, and thinking about changing carbs and sorting out the triangle a little, and something with the exhausts..... 

P1011016.jpg

P1011021.jpg

• Like 1

so made 1 step forward, 2 back as i do... Painted up rear loop, brackets for indicators (they're smoked too so chucked on a close up), mounted them up..... then decided to rip out the airbox, carbs (now on tm), as i want to have an openish triangle.... sooo after delugging etc now the seat pan doesn't sit tight, and i'll need to makeup a box for flasher, battery, recitifier etc... have just order a set of these mikuni vm32's.... can't wait..

P1011029.jpg

P1011023.jpg

P1011022.jpg

P1011025.jpg

P1011024.jpg

vintage-caferacer-cafe-racer-bobber-brat

• Like 1

Looking boss man, Your tiny front head light looks mean, might have to steel that look for my bobber

Let us know how that carb swap goes, have an idea for modifing mine but always good to know that if I fuck it up I can just buy something better haha