KZ440

moglix

Tried making the lense on my last bike yellow with model paint, shit didn't work... I see you can buy VHT nightshade spray but anyone know if you can get the yellow version locally?.. think i'm going to give it another crack, 

63-1110-vintage-cafe-racer-caferacer-bob

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can buy that exact can on ebay and from dime city cycles, costs 35 usd, then shipping on top, prob works out to be about 60-70nzd to the door.. 

If theres a few people who want in happy to go thirds or whatever... just dont wanna spend that much on the light.. ..

• 2 weeks later...

food for thought, might just try see if some places here can get it in... got the tank back yesterday, stoked on the colour, painted the speedo black and mounted...

Thoughts on speedo placement?? I wanted it lower, flush with the top triple, but the knurl on the speedo couldn't get in due to the headlight, tried a few different places but that seems to work best but is kind of against the way i like, but it's growing on me.... will sleep on it... 

P1011034.jpg

P1011036.jpg

P1011037.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

been making progress but slow as fuck.. as per usual... have painted rims, new bearings and tyres all round, fitted up battery box.... still got bits to do but should be dropping off in the next week to a dude to tune and finish the wiring... then all i need to do is get seat done, mount guards and get wof!

PA021151.jpg

PA021150.jpg

PA021149.jpg

• Like 7