KZ440

moglix

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Def use analogue. Its old school styling. If you had super sporty tires and clip ons and a modern tech paint job then yeah digi gauge but not this style. That mini would look ideal. And only a speedo. your ears work well as rev counters

yeah at the mo i gotta dude that said he can do tank any flat colour for 60, thats with uundercoat etc.. flake will be double...

i'm running out of $$ so might go gloss grey for now,.... 

still gotta pay for seat to get upholstered, some new grips, sort the wiring and few other little bits.... if i get more then might go flake... hmmm

have this surplus to requirements if you want it cheap. think it's 2.5 or 3", brand new.

SAM_1584.jpg

How much would you want for this? Im pretty keen mostly because the Smiths are one of my favourite bands haha

so only had enough for one fork, but i'm into it... the beard wont appear that fast though... also stared sanding, bogging, prep for tank... (dunno why its loading the fork image on side, have edited it properly etc...

P1011030.jpg

P1011032.jpg

• Like 2