Hamilton Monthly Meet - 27th Feb -Burger Fuel @ The Base

Yowzer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heaps behind the store.

It's a dodgy area and leaving the cars out of view isn't cool. / no where to sit as mentioned. Base is way better.

Nathan, gardens is exactly what you are after but it sucks in the rain.

I will show up more regardless, i like the trip to Hamilton once a month. Gives me an excuse to go see my sister also :) Just don't wanna do go kart meets etc, and needs to be wet weather friendly(ish)

I just hope that the same number of people that are putting in their 2 cents will actually show up to meets. Most monthly meets in hams i've been to have had 3 cars show up... and they are often all dailies haha

Bryant road is the st that the place I know of is on. I'll do a drive past tonight. Could be ideal? Lots of parking I think?

The chinese place on Bryant Road closed down and was replaced by a Vegan takeaway place. They have a weird pricing structure for their food, where you get charged $.$$/100gm.

The setup of the shop wouldn't be suitable for an Oldschool gathering IMO.

So the issue with Burger Fuel at The Base is the lack of space inside? Also, the lack of alcoholic drinks I guess too?

If that's the case, those who want to have a beer could go to Foundation (3? shops over)

Whens the actual date for the next one? Is it like the last wed of the month or something?

I think the BYO thing is a good idea tbh.

I dont know Htown that well as I havent lived here that long but surely there must be more sweet park up spots than just the malls and shit.

Is there no sweet spots on the outskirts that we could do a mini cruise to?

Lou, the idea of the monhly meet is to make it minimal effort to show up - cruises etc are more suited to the weekend / a train of 5 dailys is pretty uninspiratonal.

That chartwell idea has some merit - what time does that car park close?

Speights could be worth returning to IF they'll let us buy kids meals.

• Like 1

Lou, the idea of the monhly meet is to make it minimal effort to show up - cruises etc are more suited to the weekend / a train of 5 dailys is pretty uninspiratonal.

Cruise was probably the wrong term really.

I get what you mean though but personaly I would be less likely to turn up to a whole heap of standing around a carpark.

Was pretty much what went down last time.

I would be keen on a beer and a cheap feed.