Stolen AE86 CHCH

JoKer

fuck, i saw that the other day down riccarton road.

it DOES stand out. will keep my eyes peeled, though with a car like this you dont even need to be looking to see it!

what he said,thieving scumbags need their hands chopped off with a blunt reciprocating saw.eyes and ears open for anything about it

Yeah everything about it is easily identified, especially the shell. Drivers side floor has been cut out & replaced with flat steel. Roof has had sunroof void filled with steel, then fitted with push up roof vents. Rear quarters had been replaced at some stage, so are red under the white respray, as is the front left guard. Engine had some very shiny chrome cam covers, gearbox is hard to shift into 3rd. I could ID all the interior & seats as it's all come from my spares & only fitted in last 2 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

right so next question, who in the aranui area deals in dxs or 86s, cos sooner or later this shits gonna end up in a conversion

Yep. you wouldn't take a car too far from home to dump it if it had no suspension or running gear.

Very strange they didn't strip it right out, seeing as they had it for so long

Feel bad for the owner.