motorized shopping trolly

Mitch.W

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but other than all that it sounds like a awesome idea!!!! engine is mounted but i forgot to get pics, ill grab some on friday when im back at school so now its just mount the brakes and accelerator, brakes and chuck some braces around the place and do some test jumps/o's/standstills.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i finished school and now im working full time engineering and part time at newworld iswell so i dont really have time, ill pick it up and finish it when the workshop finishes up for the year, i may sell it if its worthy as im saving for a house deposit at the moment.

• 4 months later...
Guest ke70_wagon

well i finshed school last year... sooo now i have no awesome workshop to work in. now im needing a welder to finish this. i was going to get it going for nats but that didn't happen. will update when i sort out a welder. unless someone wants to donate to a good cause

Guest ke70_wagon

the front stub carriers and a support brace annndddd make and weld on a calliper mount and afew little things. hook it uppp!