Aaron's Mean Green KP61.

Aaron

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK YES EQUIPS

^This. haha, mine are still sitting in the front room waiting for some tyres :( Not using the car at the mo' so not top priority, can't wait to see them on the car man! also liking those spikes to cover up the fender mirror holes.

• 4 weeks later...

How bad is the rust? I cant imagine it would be too hard to fix compared to mine.

Well the bottom corner of the passenger door is basically gone, but the rust is nowhere near as bad as yours.

I know a really good panel beater who is just down the road from us. Can talk to him about a deal if you want. That's if you don't have a better plan for your rusty door...

Aw yep, Graham Bourke by any chance? I took the Starlet to him for the last patches of rust.

Has some fine prices and does a good job too.

Well the bottom corner of the passenger door is basically gone, but the rust is nowhere near as bad as yours.

Aw yep, Graham Bourke by any chance? I took the Starlet to him for the last patches of rust.

Has some fine prices and does a good job too.

Nah, my mate at Rob at Glenfield Panelbeaters. Only guy I would let work on my cars. He does Concours grade stuff but I'm sure we could work a deal on the green machine..

• 2 months later...

Looks good with those steels. Black with beauty rings never fails. Also regarding you getting charged 225 in labour, I don't know shit About shit but always try do the labour myself. Just wing it man, what's the worse that can happen?

Who does white walls for 25 a tire? I was going to go flappers but I think I'm leaning towards the thin stripe.

An old bloke in Ellerslie. Works from home and I was really pleased with the ones he did on the coupe. PM me for his details (It's not a secret, just don't want to post someone else's phone number on the internet) but yeah, he does them for $25 a wheel. It takes about an hour, which includes having a cup of tea and looking through his photo album of all the sweet cars he has done over the last 30 years. His name is Dave Hawkins.