AUCKLAND MONTHLY MEET - 18 September

EURON8

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What, there was people doing tints? Shows hoe much attention i was paying :/

Haha yup, over the far side of the carpark under the light. knocked it out in about half an hour. They enjoyed checking out all of the cars (a bit different to the car yards they see each day) and are happy to do more cars at the next meet if people are keen

• 2 weeks later...
Wed 17th :)

noice :) Cheers Ned

Steve and Tane can do more tints if anyone is keen. $150 for a full car 09 8389378 (let him know you're calling from Oldschool.co.nz)

Also, I know a guy who has a rad little security product from South Africa (and those guys need to know a thing or two about car security).

It's a gearshift lock, basically a hardened locking bracket that keeps your car stuck in gear.

Looks like these:

gearlock.jpg

gearlock2.jpg

They wont work with column change.

A "standard" installation takes around 4 hours, this will obviously change from car to car as we can appreciate with our unique toys. He has said he'll do us a deal to fit and install these for OS members for $200 (unless the install is really complicated).

He prefers doing the work at his home workshop out East Auckland, but can bring a lock along at the next meet if youse fullas are interested.

He'd probably sell the lock by itself if people want to fit it themselves and save a bit of dosh.

I've had one fitted to my daily driver and havnt had any issues with it. Works better than the alarm that people ignore anyway.

Normally a minimum of $250 to supply and fit. Let me know if you're interested and I'll invite him along to the next meet :)

• 1 month later...