re-spray in Akl

Grant will do jobs to a standard generally, as I have found. So of course, expect the price to reflect the standard of work. I think the rates are bloody good for what you get.

+1

I think he is very fair on pricing and has an extremely high standard of work. He is doing my Avenger at a amazingly good rate for the amount of work he has put in.

Give him a ring and get a quote. No harm in trying, and you would be guaranteed a top notch job.

Im keen to see some before and after pics of how this turns out and also a ball park on what it costs. Im gonna need my coupe painted sooner or later and its a grey area as to what you get for your money. My wifes car needs some work also.

Cheers.

Indiana Jones just had his Wolseley painted by a mate of mine on Henderson Valley Rd for pretty cheap... PM him to see if he is happy with what was done and indication of price and contatct deets if it sounds like what you are after.

Feck it heres Tristans number: 0210742207 tell him Crazytim sent ya! (cash is king he works to a good standard and doesn't charge heaps!)

• 4 weeks later...