Leadfoot Cruise, Hahei 3rd November - Photo's/Blog Post Added

My apologies for drunken rants... Thanks again Karl and Amy, you guys went more then the extra mile, sorting out all the accommodation. Very much appreciated...

And I hope you managed to catch up on your work Karl, Sorry for leading you astray...

Best Weekend I've had for a long time...

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You also have someone new called danny who isn't replying to pm.

If you are danny please check your pm thanks mate

Sorry, that would have been my Dad, he was super keen once I mentioned it (he's followed Rod Millens career since many moons have passed) so I signed him up to oldschool.

He was with his mate Mark in the black XD. Not too flash on the interweb hence no replies to PMs.

They had an absolute blast

Massive thanks to Amy and Karl for setting this up, almost didnt make it out as my throat had closed up and I could barely talk.

So glad I went to this, everyones cars looked immaculate, Rod was choice as, the place was fantastic.

Longest trip for the chevette since I've owned it and no problems other than a mysterious scent of fuel going up/down hills and the engine getting a bit warm while sitting still (also pointed out that the rocker cover gasket could do with replacing).

Rod's museum was really cool, and so much better with the tour he offered.

Couldn't believe we were able to do the legendary driveway!

Massive thanks for pulling this together. Is this going to be an annual thing? Keen as for 2013 if it is

Haha, cheers guys!!

Rod rang today, he mentioned many times how much fun he had and how great is was to have everyone as his guests, here's hoping we can go back sometime and give you guys the full tour of the houses and land.

Please, please make this happen!

• Like 1

super keen on the club thing.

thats where the "rentedcampers.com" thing came from. we decided it would be sweet to camp on site (like you can do at goodwood) so we figured the best way of achieving this was to start a car club based around renting camper vans, then get invited to led foot to park up as part of the car club display, then "sleep in your car" . Boom! perfect plan.

probably not going to pan out that way but it seemed like a top idea whilst drinking. heavily.