Slam Crank Pulley back to the engine.

LingLing

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PS Brad those chunks missing are fine as long as there are no sharp edges hanging over the belt running area - which is normally not the case..

As long as he doesn't want to be Takumi and rev it to...

9GsgwQpj57c

But anyway, if you've got it on more than half way just do it up and torque it to spec.

Im sure you probably know this, but that 11,000 reving engine in initial d was pretty much a formula atlantic engine in an ae86, so keen on one of those,

PS Brad those chunks missing are fine as long as there are no sharp edges hanging over the belt running area - which is normally not the case..

As long as he doesn't want to be Takumi and rev it to...

9GsgwQpj57c

But anyway, if you've got it on more than half way just do it up and torque it to spec.

Im sure you probably know this, but that 11,000 reving engine in initial d was pretty much just a cartoon so it isn't real

FTFY

I deleted the posts cos they were not relevant to the thread - and getting personal.

I bet I can name dozens of people on this forum who are not competent nor should they not be allowed near a spanner but yet people do not pick on them relentlessly when something goes wrong. What you guys are doing is focusing on one person and going overboard with your criticism - its bullying - fucking stop it guys..

I have my facepalm moments with Andy too but the hate is getting to be too much.