hibbling's Sapporo

kyteler

Saw first pic, parts car. Saw second pic. OH MY GOD THATS PROFESSIONAL ZACS SAPPORO AND IT'S LOOKING LIKE SHIT!! :(

But then the more I read, the happier I got. Good work, progress is awesome and looks like you're working to a high standard. I look forward to seeing more!

Saw first pic, parts car. Saw second pic. OH MY GOD THATS PROFESSIONAL ZACS STAZZA AND IT'S LOOKING LIKE SHIT!! :(

But then the more I read, the happier I got. Good work, progress is awesome and looks like you're working to a high standard. I look forward to seeing more!

I thought exactly the same.

Glad to see another Mitsi not going to the scrappie

The wheels that are on it in the 2nd picture used to belong to me hah, that's DB's driveway by the way Damien. I have some not so fond memories of trying to get that thing home when Zac first bought it.

Is that how that went down? I honestly cant remember. Ive fixed that car twice though, got it running for myself, sold it, then got it running for Graham when it was given to him...

I think Hibbling is the only person happier than me to see how its progressing, fucking stoked this car will see the road again.

Open ended offer of help required to get it sorted is extended toward you :).

Just remembered ANOTHER story about this car... Man. I almost owned it around 10 years ago. It was for sale, advertised as a Starion, I went to have a look, and it wasn't what I expected, and I had my sights set on a Starion at the time. I should have bought it then and kept it forever, as it was really really really super duper mint, and cheap.

Fuck it'll be sweet now though :).

Yup, it surely is. I rebuilt a SOHC 4g63t for a starion I used to have many moons ago. The Starion got sold, and the motor put in this. Then I sold this, the new owner destroyed the pistons with too much boost, and gave the whole car to another friend of mine. He plonked it back in my garage, I pulled the motor, swapped in some 2nd hand pistons and new rings, and got it going again. The motor then got pulled out again, and put into your starion :).

DSC01412.jpg

After I first got it running, with the motor all fresh. Damn, I really miss that car now ;).

Sorry for jacking your thread Hibbling ;).