10 5's velobike

mark105

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah they are easy to get a hold of and easy HP. Im going to keep this machine but i want to find like a 70cc chainsaw that does heaps of revs and build a super light weight probably alloy frame and see how fast i can make it go. probably make it lying down spec and possibly sheet alloy aero also. got this bike to run with till i find everything i need though so all is good.

Haha, I was watching that on TM, but stayed away because they said it was to suit a 600-1000cc engine. Whats yours? about 300? Guess you just spin it slower/over boost like a champ!!!!

its an amr300 which means it pumps 300cc of air per rev. my engine is 300cc and i did some working out with Bart and being 4 stroke it grabs 150cc of air per rev so the super charger at 1:1 drive will pump twice the air it will suck on its own and make about 14psi boost. so in my mind its pretty much perfect. it has a small 60mm pulley on it so for a 600cc engine id say it is being over driven.