JZX NZ/ ACNZ/ OLDSCHOOL and other toyota owners

Hey guys

I Contacted Peter from North Shore Toyota and we are planning a DAYTIME meet (sat or sun) sometime mid july at their shop - NST. I just wanna know if anyone is interested? There might be prizes given away knowing NST..Perfect for photographers and all cars will be moved aside for bigger space. More Playstation 3 lan this time, hot chocolate and coffee machine available, showroom will be open etc etc... you know.. the good stuff.. and might even get him to bring in the tester to see what needs adjusting with the cars :). he came in before and was a big help :) howroom will be open etcbut we'll see. i'll keep you guys updated

If you guys don't know yet, NST won the Import Retailer of the year in NZPC.

non toyotas welcome to come i guess? :)

This is what we had before but think of this in daytime and bigger haha.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.238471089537296.76322.141546532563086&type=3

Let me know if you guys are interested so we can settle on a date.. will be held sometime mid july

Regards,

Thomas

• 1 month later...

HEY GUYS!!!! NEEED TO CONFIRM NUMBERS OF PEOPLE ATTENDING FROM OLDSCHOOL.CO.NZ! :) just so NST can organize the space for the toyota owners!

You can RSVP here or RSVP in the JZX NZ page!

Date is not set but will be a SATURDAY in mid july starting 12pm :)

Here's the event page!

http://www.facebook.com/events/187459128047638/

LETS MAKE IT A BIGGIE for us toyota owners! prizes will be given. I will talk to peter what the Criteria is so stay tuned!

If it rains, chances are it will be delayed by a week. Fingers cross it wont! but either or lets make it a biggie! :)

Regards,

Thomas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^^ that i can confirm haha we're looking at 20 cars from this club! if everyone can come. feel free! oldschool members can bring their non toyota!

WEATHER FORECAST SHOULD BE GOOD ON THE DAY!

Prizes will be given away for e.g. loudest exhaust, tidiest interior etc Feel free to invite your mates!