Any boes got tyre fitting hookups? Quakechurch

Crownin_Round

need some tyres fitted 4 fitted and 2 balanced asap, just 14s but the lowest price I can find is over $60, Im not being jewish but I think thats a fair whack of coin so Im wondering if anyone has a hook up or works at a tyre place and can help me out for beers or cash, my budget is around $40 and none of these tyre places are taking my low ball'n

Any help greatly appreciated

I got cashy deal - 4 tyres fitted and balanced for $40.

So unless they are a personal mate I doubt someone is going to do the same for an 18 box of Ranfurly..

Best option is stump up $40 cash and walk into some servo with a tyre machine on a Saturday morning and wave the cash in the man in charges face - chances are he'll do it for you.

I got cashy deal - 4 tyres fitted and balanced for $40.

So unless they are a personal mate I doubt someone is going to do the same for an 18 box of Ranfurly..

Best option is stump up $40 cash and walk into some servo with a tyre machine on a Saturday morning and wave the cash in the man in charges face - chances are he'll do it for you.

Thats a good deal thats what im trying to find and the last 18 pack I brought was $35 but it was Corona

In Bromley on maces just down from wreckers is Discount tyres.

Old dude with suit and tie under his overalls is a top-man for doing tyre fitting.

He'll do for $10 each, just might have to help jack it up etc.

Will only charge $5 if you can use the tyre changer.

Usually open late also as it appears he runs some sort of half taxi operation on the side. :)

cheers for the suggestions goize but as I said ive been around the tyre places and being a poor student I dont really have that sorta cash flying around so was "trying to find a "hook up" i.e under $10 a fit or 4 tyres fitted and maybe 2 balanced for $40, I didnt think that was too un reasonable but alas it must be -_-