73crownwagon's little red wagon.

Vintage Grumble

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

issue was segedins isnt open on sunday and repco wanted a billion dollers for hosing so i made up some copper hosing that was too small in diameter for the volume of liquid so it was pissing out the hose clamps, but i went to segedins today and sorted some hosing which is now installed. 

in other news was playing around with some wiring and turned on ignition and could hear some what of a mosquito noise coming from rear of vehicle, pulled the hose off the external fuel pump i installed into the engine bay and turned key again and fuel was hosing out. so yes it has a fuel pump in the tank. sweet! 

went and bought lots of shit from woolf mufflers today to weld up exhaust next few days

• 5 weeks later...

Also does anyone have any Chevrolet badges that may look the part on this? Vega never had any apart from vega on the front which I don't have and will track one down. But wouldn't mind having maybe a chev bow tie on the front and a Chevrolet on the back

to match your front and back chev bow tie tats?

• 4 weeks later...