NZPC Hardpark Hootons Reserve Albany Sat Dec 3rd

crazytim

got invited to this on crackbook... tried posting link didnt work... Meh!

Cut n Paste it is...

Hootons Reserve, Oteha Valley Road, Albany, Auckland 1pm-3.30pm

This time last year, the staff at New Zealand Performance Car dreamt up the perfect way to kick off the summer season. We called it the NZPC Hardpark, and it duly kicked arse.

Back for 2011, the NZPC Hardpark will be bigger and better than ever, with more people, more ...free Red Bull and ever meaner weather (hopefully). With some cool race cars on display, RC drifting, the Red Bull Hummer pumping out tunes and some mean prizes lined up for the top cars in attendance, there is plenty of reasons to make an appearance.

This year, however, we wanted to take things a step further again, by adding a new dimension to the Hardpark experience and incorporating a swap-meet into the park up. So bring down your parts, wheels and car related gear and be prepared to do some serious buying and selling. Please be aware this is a car community thing, and not a place for you to try and flick off your vacuum cleaner, your secretly rooted parts, or worse, your stolen parts. No one wants stolen gear at this event, nor the people who've taken them.

As always, we are setting up this meet to give everyone out there an excuse to get out, show off their rides and be social. There is no charge, but bring cash in case you spot a bargain!

Please don't bring alcohol, drugs, a bad attitude or an urge to do anything stupid behind the wheel. North Harbour Stadium were kind enough to let us use this venue, and we'd like to give it back to them the way they gave it to us. There will be security staff on hand and the police are aware of the event.

Hardpark Auckland and Hardpark Wellington helped make last summer one of the best we can remember, so make sure you come along again and get the party months off to the perfect start with NZPC.

want to take chuv... dont wanna pay fines if caught. taking shit to swapmeat... probably wont leave the place that I park at. hoping to offload two pair of GTI Golf Recaro's, 1 cadillac hubcap, 3x hella fog lights and whatever else I can find in my shed that I no longer need... almost out of funds and not expecting to be paid by anyone until the 20th : /