Shed's Dead, Baby. Farewell Ed's old garage. 26 Nov?

0R10N

When?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. When?

• 27th Nov (Sun)
    • 26th Nov (Sat)
    • I'm good with any of the above

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this ain't no housewarming... that's for when the new garage is finished!

mind you, my Samoan neighbours would probably appreciate a box of vailima.

Do you need table etc?

Would be chur m'dear. There is an old table half-buried under a pile of car parts in the garage that I'll also dig out and use. Seeing as it needs to be moved anyway.

hopefully the weather will be conducive to chilling on the deck.

have seating of the folding variety enough for 10-12 bottoms... will pop in back of my empty goon.

if shed is to be wrecked not relocated can we decoarte it with magic markers and spray bombs? Internally for sake of neighbours having to look at it for days afterward...

If no one wants it I know Tin Men do demolition... not sure if there is enough scrap value to do for free but could ask the proprieters on behalf if you like... Cant hurt to ask...

http://www.tinmen.co.nz/services.htm

I would love it but no spare moneys, times, gas, truck access etc blah (also dont own land lol... would my landlord mind another structure popping up?) would end up flat packed forever another incomplete project lol.

Side note: if it does have to be demolished I would be keen on some framing timber... looking for cheap/free materials to build a wendy house for my girls for xmas... would be willing obviously to assist in demo.