Big A's Gloria

BIG A

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to see that again!! Reminds me I must ask him if he'll let me borrow it as a wedding car. (maybe we could get both!!)

Mate, your gloria looks the bees knees and ankles in that colour. I really like it and reacon it'll look awesome once all the trims back on.

Give it a go and see what she looks like cause it might grow on ya. Would the painter give you a discount if you kept the colour for getting it wrong?

Mate, your gloria looks the bees knees and ankles in that colour. I really like it and reacon it'll look awesome once all the trims back on.

Give it a go and see what she looks like cause it might grow on ya. Would the painter give you a discount if you kept the colour for getting it wrong?

Yea its really hard to judge when you see it in a photo, but everybody who has seen it in wanganui says it looks fucken unreal.

Unfortunately I dont thinnk I will get a discount but maybe I could ask dad to try it on with the painter to see what he says, apparently I'm getting a good deal anyways so we will see what happens.

I have seen some mags I would like to get later on that would look pretty good on the car and would compliment the colour but I will just cruise as she is for a while.

Dissapointed that I didnt get the colour I wanted as it would have looked primo in the titanium but as you say the colour may grow on me.

The whole thing that made this car in my eyes was the wheels, the white lettering on the tyres, the slam and the colour of the car - if it was me I would not be straying too far from the look that this was in the first place.

But it is your car and you are best to do what makes you happy. First dibs on the original wheels if you ditch em. :D

The whole thing that made this car in my eyes was the wheels, the white lettering on the tyres, the slam and the colour of the car - if it was me I would not be straying too far from the look that this was in the first place.

But it is your car and you are best to do what makes you happy. First dibs on the original wheels if you ditch em. :D

I think I would be a way way off from looking at mags if I do (they were old school styled) as I too like the the white lettering as well and the stance etc thats why I am currently trying to find some tyres from overseas to fit as they dont do the 185/70/14 size anymore and the next one is a 205/70/14 which I will have to check out if the tyre will fit etc.

I currently have some cheap arse chinese tyres on the front as the wear on the outside wouldnt have got me through compliance so I was super bummed out when I found out they dont do the tyre anymore.

I think people are getting worried that I am going do some crazy shit to the car and thats far from what I orginally intended as the thing that attacted me to the car was how I first saw it and I only wanted to go the titanium colour to give it a modern look without going overboard. Shit I didnt even want to change the front suspension but had to because of compliance.

you in Wanganui? Who is your spray man? Is it the one down by the train tracks on purnell street? There is a classic car restorer next door who always had sweet cars being built there

The classic car guy you are talking about is Terry and my dad use to work for him many years ago and yes he does have some pretty cool shit in there at times.

No I am not in Wanganui, just both of my cars are as thats where my dads workshop is.

The place you are thinking of was just a panelbeater and the guy my dad uses is I.C. colour down by the fire station.

• 3 weeks later...