Fuckin thieving cunts - stolen cars in chch thread

mutiny

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate here in Brooklands has his 81 Yellow Toyota DX Ute, MAGS AND LOWERED. Flat front nicked in the early hours of this morning. LAST SEEN HEADING OUT OF BROOKLANDS TOWARDS kAIAPOI.

Bastards need kneecapping. Any info greatly appreciated, lad has just started into the world of cars and he has had his pride and joy ripped.

Big Louie

My mate here in Brooklands has his 81 Yellow Toyota DX Ute, MAGS AND LOWERED. Flat front nicked in the early hours of this morning. LAST SEEN HEADING OUT OF BROOKLANDS TOWARDS kAIAPOI.

Bastards need kneecapping. Any info greatly appreciated, lad has just started into the world of cars and he has had his pride and joy ripped.

Big Louie

Hi Guys update on the above now I have got some sense out of the fella:-

His name is Kane and his contact is 03 327 8743.

The Car stolen is a 1981 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon with Mag wheels. Flat front grille model. Left front door is white and doesn't line up too good. Front left A pillar is well dented at the bottom.

Give the fella a bell if you see anything or flick me a pm. He's a young lad and a nice guy too. Just finding out about cars.

Big Louie