Fuckin thieving cunts - stolen cars in chch thread

mutiny

Vigilante justice ftw.

A long ride into the middle of nowhere. Then given a shovel and told to start digging. And tell them if you have to dig the hole yourslef, you'll bury them while they're still breathing. Even if you don't actually kill them, they'll think twice before they pull a stunt like that again. A mate of mate caught some punk teens tagging his shit once. He made them dig holes in his garden while he pointed his rifle at them. They were balling their eyes out.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My old man is known to be a crazy guy. He seen some guys go back behind a building so he waited 10 min around the corner then raced around and seen a few climbing in the windows. they all bolted but he cornered one who started to come clean about some shit that had been happening near his work (break ins and damage to one of his trucks). Dad tells him he is going to die tonight and picks up a large piece of wood while guy is cowering on the ground. Smashes it next to him while he is screaming your going to die. Stops and tells guy he has two paths in life and if those were his real friends they would be there right now helping him instead of running away. Lets guy get up with a bit more advice then sees very wet pants :lol: . Cops were called unforunately so dad got told to ease up.

• 2 weeks later...

On the theme of thieving douchebag scum,

I had a poke around today in my spare ceffy. And some fuckstains have stolen a few bits from inside it. The window switches have been theived. I got a sparky tee'd up to install a big fuck off halogen security light. So shit wont be so dark for them to help themselves. Man I want to catch them and hurt them. There are tens of thousands of nerve endings in the human body. And I'd love to make them all transmit pain at 1000 Dbs.

There are tens of thousands of nerve endings in the human body. And I'd love to make them all transmit pain at 1000 Dbs.

Good sig for someone right there. Had some cunts break into my wagon over christmas last year. They took my brand new shirt i'd just bought and change outta the ash tray. Left the CD's and cell phone. Then went next door and nicked most of the christmas presents.

Anyways they caught him, sentenced and ordered to pay reparations. Ive never received a cent for my trouble. Is that how the system works?

I got another txt from a mate today bout an 87 landcruiser getting stolen.

Maybe if they passed a law making it legal to beat car theives to death, and a half dozen or so got caught and delt with, other douchebags might think twice, and decide to get a job instead.

fuck chch is getting crazy with the cars that are getting stolen and not being found. i had a couple of guys from work who went down 4 block courses in silivas 1 got stolen first week then second 1 got stolen week after from the same carpark!!! while they were in there 4 like a couple of hours.

nah if you got gps you can get cops involved? or vigilante justice? accurate to within 5 meters. Combine that with an alarm an a 80hour after battery life, and you have yourself a recovered car. If you can provide the police with proof of location for stolen goods they will sort it out for you. At the least you'll get a gps unit back lol an some dick will get jailed for being involved

yeah, thanks to the tip off from mutiny and his friend, we located the r33 in some back roads, dry of fuel, apparently it had been skidding up all over the neighborhood, and the back tires are bald as, the front tire has taken an impact but the wheels are okay,

strangely the car is in good condition, and even the locks and ignition are fine, not too sure how they got it started....