Annual New Year nostalgic jap/ oldschool car meet 2012

AE25

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

even if there's event on main track like a club day.. they usually only take up the pit lane and a bunch of tow vehicles and don't exactly have huge spectator crowd. really liking this option.. week day cheaper but can't see that being very popular?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Trackday as a separate event IMO. As soon as you have to start paying money attendance plummets.

Theres a pretty lush carpark in Rosedale Park North off Paul Matthews Rd in Albany. It's off the road, has trees etc.

was thinking free to parkup, pay to do motorsport event on side. so win-win?

Plans were to subsidise a hampton meet/event end of this year as a 30th shout. but I bought stuff, expensive stuff. oops. and im disorganised as always and the usual excuses.

So Jan is the plan unless peeps want a quick park up somewhere, sometime before christmas. they easy nuf to sort.

I'm going to this Hardpark thing on Satday in albany... as much to try and sell my Recaro's at swap meat as for the cars... sounds pretty sweet, anyone go last year? keen for whatever moneys pending, this month I'm in poohs with cash but next month may well be all good.... this seesaw shite sucks big floppy ding dongs!

• 4 weeks later...

so yeah. shit is busy! im getting called into work, even though we've shut???!?!?!!!

14th is an option. nothing much on but everyone prob still holidaying??

21st is an option. but a busy one! BDO on friday, thats cool. kumeu hotrod show that weekend, kinda interferes but different tastes so not huge downer.. and NZFMR at hampton downs that weekend. classic car racing but BMW based- gonnna be issue or nah?

27th weekend is out. rotor nats and nzfmr

following weekend 4th feb possible.. getting further from a new year meet and peeps prob had enough after nats? but time to organise and everyone makes it?

opinions.. gotta lock down a date. sorry for being myself again :lol: