monthly meat

Cullen

Which day suits best for a quick catchup?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which day suits best for a quick catchup?

• Mon
    • Tues
    • Weds
    • Thur
    • Fri
    • Sat am
    • Sat pm
    • Sun am
    • Sun pm

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As was mentioned at nats, other areas are having great succes with non friday night meets. Maybe jack up a tuesday or something at a central(ish) pub

this is why i mentioned a non-friday night. its a bit hard to make anything happen however when your area rep doesnt get involved

Would love to meet up with some of you, but for me mon tues and fri suck. (Missus works 2 of those nights and we have a 15month son, tues night is Coastguard training) However wed or thurs once a month would be ok.. possibly an afternoon sesh in the weekend would be ok too..

How many normally turn up?

if someones got a shitty old bbq they dont want that still works, we could have it at my lock up on hayton rd. occasionally, the valves band practice in the unit next to us, so free live music might be had. either that or we could alternate peoples houses. im keen for the sunday arvo idea

if someones got a shitty old bbq they dont want that still works, we could have it at my lock up on hayton rd. occasionally, the valves band practice in the unit next to us, so free live music might be had. either that or we could alternate peoples houses. im keen for the sunday arvo idea

+1