Grumbles Alto From 86.

Vintage Grumble

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have never been to Whakatane have you...
Sounds like you haven't been to Whakatane or Kawerau before.

Holy crap, two quotes! It must be true. I have been there, breifly when I was holidaying in Ohope. It seemed quaint.

Fuck I'm gonna paint my wheels pink and roll through just to see what happens.

I would defo put the axle on top of the leaves you would instantly be the thickness of the axle lower, then chuck in some 50mm lowering blocks and you'll be getting there..

If small things are in the way - cut em off - if structure is in the way - live with the fact that the axle will mash into the structure most/all of the time- nuff said - now get to it...

I would defo put the axle on top of the leaves you would instantly be the thickness of the axle lower, then chuck in some 50mm lowering blocks and you'll be getting there..

If small things are in the way - cut em off - if structure is in the way - live with the fact that the axle will mash into the structure most/all of the time- nuff said - now get to it...

Haha, great advise, thanks. I will have another look tonight, and evaluate the situation/post pic for your viewing displeasure.

Stretch on a 13x6?

You can buy 145 65 13's, im assuming they will have a bit o stretch on a 6 inch rim?

untitled.jpg

Can you flip the diff around and turn it over to put it on top of the leaf springs, so that the same face of the diff still bolts onto the leaf?

Unfortunately no,

shock mounts on wrong side if you do that.

I have tried thought about pretty much every idea and it all ended up being too hard but may have to reconsider haha.

I was going to try flip it both ways so they mounts would be aligned again but it's my daily and yeah. Supposed to get wofs every time.

1041984.jpg

1041983d.jpg

1041982.jpg