Wagnats wagontrain of wagoneers

Jif

Whats a good time and place to meet in Hamilton with the Auckland/Northland crew.

Also can't decide whether to take the van or ride my bike to hams then catch a ride in a wagon to the camp ground, whos got a spare seat?

Heya Jif

I deleted a couple of posts from here but it keeps getting reposted so I will leave it there. I understand that a couple people got upset at the hi-key jackassedness that went on in Napier.. You are as welcome at wagnats as anyone else is.. But perhaps mix that excitedness in with a little bit of chill and all should be sweet..

Chur mang..

wait a minit boes, he's from whiti... nuff said!

so exciting all the car stuff on lately... kumeu next satday, jap meat the next satday... wish I could roll a hat trick but soooo fkn behind with work for the month and broke too, dogs had 9hundy in vet bills last week... part of reason I is drinking on a monday..

Anyway fkn mean seeing heaps of righteous old steel cruising about, live right by kumeu big culture out here and heaps of cunts taking their babies out of their winter slumber regardless of high fuel prices...

Heya Jif

I deleted a couple of posts from here but it keeps getting reposted so I will leave it there. I understand that a couple people got upset at the hi-key jackassedness that went on in Napier.. You are as welcome at wagnats as anyone else is.. But perhaps mix that excitedness in with a little bit of chill and all should be sweet..

Chur mang..

I went a bit nuts that weekend and was a cock ,especially to simon. I had, had a bit of a slow month until then and it was my first time on scumpy, so this time I will stick to beers and be alot clamer.

15 is Spam channel but we troll the channels looking for our jollys..

BTW wagon code states that if you wish to change CB channel then you add 27 to what you say.. ie if you say channel 12 - you actually go to 39 and if you say 30 you go to 17..

Just in case someone is following our convo - its like playing GTA and you are trying to shake the fuzz..