Kumeu 15th/16th Jan 2011

Leebo3

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah as long as it's old it gets in pretty easy. I usually go in my Charger but this year I am taking my Charger on the Saturday and my Avenger on the Sunday which should get in fine. Last year there were a few Avengers there.

There was a nice 2 door on the Saturday and a really rough Avenger wagon on the Sunday, so if they let the wagon in then obviously standards aren't that high.

Here are some pictures of the Avengers from last year.

P4150065.jpg

P4150066.jpg

P4160090.jpg

P4160091.jpg

Also is there a convoy point near kumeu?? maybe every mofo should post a pic of their car they taking so we can have eyes out for where to park up... i'm bringing my greeny gem wagon and ex oldnrusty rodeo ute... cousin gana drive it, feel sorry for him his commie got stolen and joyridden... got it back but its been raped pretty hard. Vandalised his house too...

I am pretty keen to roll up earlyish on Friday, prob leave here round 8 i hope, so be in Hams at like 11.30/12 would be good? Last year we hot kumeu late arvo and were semi limited to places to park, but was way handy when we got in near the port a loos for most flap comp outs. Except when they emptied the toilets that was way flippin yuck.