mini mafia's ms53 crown wagon discussion

Beaver

I really need to write up that thread on getting wheels widened. Will try and sort it with details and pics this weekend.

Wagon looks awesome on the BBS's and they look fantastic widened.

Those tyre sizes you want are the same as what I have on mine. In fact, if you what to use Roadstones (which aren't too bad) I'd be keen to sell you my 205/45's so I can drop down to 195/45's, which I'm keen for now since I bolted my wheels together wrong making them 8.5 and 10's lolol. I'll give you a good price, so they'll be much cheaper than new ones, obviously.

I really need to write up that thread on getting wheels widened. Will try and sort it with details and pics this weekend.

Yeah please do.

did Mr. Bateman just make some outer bands??

What was his price?

Those tyre sizes you want are the same as what I have on mine. In fact, if you what to use Roadstones (which aren't too bad) I'd be keen to sell you my 205/45's so I can drop down to 195/45's, which I'm keen for now since I bolted my wheels together wrong making them 8.5 and 10's lolol. I'll give you a good price, so they'll be much cheaper than new ones, obviously.

16" tyres might be a bit of a loose fit on 15" reeyums :P

Yeah please do.

did Mr. Bateman just make some outer bands??

What was his price?

Yea 2nd this :D

also wagon looks awesome, awesome cruiser, & ultra cool daily(if it indeed gets used daily?), couldn't stop looking at it at swapmeet,

keen for more updates/pics!, even though its 'not a project' :D

PS. is it 1JZ-GE or was that a false rumor/crossed wire i heard on that weekend?

Cheers every one, I think il do the same with the rear wheels as I did on my crisseda and take a few mm's off the back of the centre on a lathe, I may also be able to take a little bit off the face of the drum and after that il just start with the steam pipe to flair the gaurds untill they fit.

Glow in the dark would be super awsome but I think it would be more suited to some thing modern, im still keen for an Aristo so if I can make them fit that 8)

49423608.gif

As Brad said he's going to do a full write up on what we had to do get them made but basicly just send down a centre and an outer band for him to use as a template and tell him how big you wona go. All up mine were $900 that included polishing postage gst ect, oh and a few weeks elbo grese frome me-

P9101352.jpg

Brad those tyres would be sweet but as Phill said they may be a bit loose :lol:

Maybe I should put some picks up of the engine bay some time it is a 1jzge out of a um... a Toyota of some sort, I do use it as my daily as its my only car I have that even has an engine in it right now, the ol girl runs like dream never missis a beat unless you count the odd gravil rash hole in the exhaust :D

obviously.

16" tyres might be a bit of a loose fit on 15" reeyums :P

oh hahaha, Kelvin has some 16" BBS's as well (I was going to give him my outer shells) and I completely forgot these were the 15's. What a tard :lol:

Kelvin, can you flick me a link to any decent pictures you have relating to the rims etc. Outer shells, polishing the wheel bolts, I might aswell include all that in there and I was in such a rush I didn't get around to taking photos of much of that side of things, or probably polishing/cleaning stuff where I should have.

merely the style hunted my friend,

he's gone where others haven't contemplated or dared with a mix of euro jdm and nostalgia,

for me it ticks all the boxes and he's taken ownership of the ride.

camel started...kelvin completed imo

oh shit yeh, this is fucking sick as are all of kelvins whips

Will take some more photos of all the bits and the painting/glueing/peacing together of the rims as I go and pass them on to you Brad, I don’t have access to a lathe any more so will see if I can find some one to redrill and take some meat off the back of them this week and then hopefully get them dipped and painted in the following few weeks.

Hunted, have a few other plans for the 16's but ill let you know if things change and I decide to part with them.

Cheers Jase ive got a few other different idears for the wagon also but ive got a few other things I need to sort first.

KK not sure if I can make it Wagnats yet, Rotanats are on the same weekend so if the Mazda's done il probably be heading up to that.

Churrr 8)