Nicks 1200 sedan

CUL8R

Shit man, all I'd ever seen before was all the repairs you'd done and the transtunnel! (And the LF coil over when we pushed it into the garage.... :oops: )

Nice job you've done! I'll see about those tyres this week if I remember too!

Chris.

Feet will probably be 13x7 zero offset star sharks or ssr mk2's. Will have to import them.

Its funny you should mention ITB's, the new motor will be getting some. This is just a $300 beater motor to get up and running while I build a cammed up ITB'd monster. Will probably make some less offensive headers next time round too haha.

Cheers Thanks Chris

If you have no luck with the yokos can your price up some 175/60 and 185/60 re55's?

Still a bit unsure on what one to go with. Pretty keen to run the 175/50's though if they are still available

Cool car man! That engine/chassis combo will be a lot of fun when it's done.

Just a word of warning - those Jamex seats aren't too great and flex a lot when you're sitting in them. You'll be more comfortable and more confident in something solid like a Racetech.

Sweet cheers

Might look out for a race tech for the drivers side then.

Sweet!

Is the droptank steel?

Yeah just a 2mm zintex one. Cause this started out as a road car its probably going to be a little fat to start with. Could/would make so much stuff lighter

Thats on the list to do though just want to get it out racing first

brock-lee = dave?

Rob know where I live just tag along one day

Cool Shit

TurnedBody-billetrunner.jpg

TurnedBody-billetrunner2.jpg

FloXpress_snap3.jpg

FloXpress_snap1.jpg

Did some flow sims on plenum shapes convential plenum vs dual plenum didn't seem to make much difference on a 4 cyl, however I can only have one outlet because its basic intro pack.

The big part out the front is cause I want to run a 6" bellmouth in the head light to feed ITB's. The plenum will be as big as physically possible.

Want to build piner spec carbon sex one.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

now the only hole in the thing is the gearshift hole. Stoked.

Doing roll cage currently but need to wait for my replacement tube notcher after my shitty chinese tube notcher fcked itself after 5 hours. Turns out in this case it paid off to get shitty at supplier, im getting a better quality replacement, still made in china but an american brand

• 1 month later...

This is one of the greatest thing I have ever seen. 8)

I commend you and your fine automobile.

I reckon there's no point to the complexity of dual plenum, for an NA motor at least, especially with quads.

Single throttle engines want to minimise plenum volume for throttle response, so they balance between that and having large enough to give comparable flow to each runner.

You dont have same issue with quads, so bigger the better for plenum is better.

Lower air speed in the plenum and intake pipe means there arent the same issues with biased flow towards uneven cylinder filling.

Is that cosmos floworks, or a newer version of Solidworks which has it integrated?