NZDMAE86's AE101 Track Rapist.

Vintage Grumble

Guts about the damage, hope its repairable. Not the end of the world having a track rapist die but would have at least hoped it would make a few more meetings.

Also good effort to your missus for not being a pansy.

Yeh, is a bit stink I only got to do 1.5 events in it, it went a lot better than I thought it would. The missus came back from the first run and asked how she did, I said I was surprised she drove so sedatly (as shes a bloody good driver), and that she should be able to go quite a bit faster is she felt comfortable, then she went out and went hard. The lap before she hung it out and drifted round the corner with the rear of the car just missing the wall, so I thought she may have gone a bit slower the next time, but she didnt :lol: It was her first time driving the car and her first time driving on dirt tho.

• 3 weeks later...

Simon: box is gone, along with alllllllllllll the running gear sorry.

brolancer: You would think so, but no, shes a hard woman.

Truenotch: Wont be getting anything for a few years sadly, have too many projects as it is, and 86 is being neglected.

Y-max: Fucken ayy, SGS needs some love, and im all about the fuckin scoots at the mo.

jakesae101: Just got them back from father in law before he stole em, they owe me $130, you all G with that?