Wellington OS direction chat/AGM Wed 21st JULY

Gaz

makes sense providing it is done while sober/not hungover and having it up there will include the PN guys who seem to have been missed out

chances are high I won't be at swapmeat unfortunately but I have already given my input..

oh cummon kk man. show up ,do a cam surprise visit etc .

but yes i reckon we park up somwhere during cruise and have the meeting type thing. maybe make a thread for this gaz?? . or incorporate into swapmeet thread

Prob shouldnt be included with swapmeat tbh. I have a feeling that people wont be in the right mindset hah

KK you better show

and the start of nats is :lol: .

i wouldnt reguard it as a full blown decision making sit down but just where we can shoot shit about how we reckon the place is going in person. even if we set aside 20 mins for boe/boettes to just say what they think will no doubt help gaz heaps to get the jist of how shit is going , along with the rest of us .

Plus i dont know about you guys but i tend to listen alot more when someone says something in person .

I would rather it happen at swapmeat before otp, as can't make it to welly. Am currently orginising a cruise and somewhere to have tea, so we could poss do it after/before tea?

i already plan to have a mean curry dinner .

but yes like i was saying say last park up of cruise we get together and do that kind of carry on