KKtrips

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just bought Borgweiser's old Red BX! Was talking to my mate about your one yesterday, then driving up the Ngaio gorge saw you punting down in yours(I was in my mates Civic) and was like "rawr!". So yeah, that was me pointing at you..

Know of any drivers side sun visors kicking around?? :P

I'd say sign up on fastfrogs but registration is disabled att he moment coz of a spambot issue hah.

not many bx bits easily get-able at the moment.

I've jsut messaged a guy that may be wrecking one. there's another chap again, who will definitely have one but he's a bit ahrder to deal with. will keep yo posted

LOL - I was post swap meat drowsy and driving home, looking forward to getting vertical - you most probably could have done a massive skid in front of me and I wouldn't have noticed.. But welcome to BX ownership - you'll be all "wheeee" after your first decent drive..

Know of any drivers side sun visors kicking around?? :P

Theres a near complete one sitting at a local place, I would assume its a parts car since its kinda rough/has no plates/the workshop that has it is also a mini wreckers yard.

Could be worth a try?

Riverdale Garage & Auto Parts ph: 06 867 5747