Auckland: Monthly meet at Ellerslie Burgerfuel, 19th January

Time to start this again. :D

Tuesday 19th January.

Meet in the carpark above Wallis Cycles - go up Hurst St next to Burgerfuel and this carpark is up the ramp on the left.

Meet time 7:30pm.

Ellerslie Burgerfuel

Carpark

Francoli Bar didn't get a good turnout last time even though you can buy alcohol there ( :?::? ), so let's go back to not-that-much-cheaper Burgerfuel again this month. :P

gana try this time... have nicer version of the same wag i bought a few months back... busy weekend tho... bdo friday, oldschool/jap meet satday, mates 30th satday too, he gana put his alcohol colletion out for consumption... so will be maggotted on sunday but gana try an drag my sorry ass to kumeu... meh

quite looking forward to a burger.

we got a few people coming tonight or is it just going to be me for a quiet corner table?

sparky? me and you, candle flickering gently on the table, maybe some wine and.......who knows??

teabaging.

im just putting it out there.

quite looking forward to a burger.

we got a few people coming tonight or is it just going to be me for a quiet corner table?

sparky? me and you, candle flickering gently on the table, maybe some wine and.......who knows??

teabaging.

im just putting it out there.

You bring your gameboy and i'll bring the link cable.

Pokemon battles on