golf cart wheels

Kelvin

who kows were i can find some of these in nz?

golf-cart-tires-wheels-600.jpg

i found some tyres in aus in a 205/50/10 but didnt have any room to bring them back with me.

also wouldnt mind a set of these wheels to go with them

sts-10-wc100706-phxch-l.jpg

does any one know if they would be strong enuff for a mini?

cheers guys :D

ive always liked the mb splits or better yet the force racing rims but yea prity $$$

wheels-10-v2-gold.jpg

minis-vs-beetles-2009.jpg

13-wheel-gold.jpg

avon-park-2009.jpg

thats why i started looking at golf cart wheels, a set of 10x7,10x8 are about

$200us or $350us with tyres but as yet i have not been able to find any in nz

Hey Brother

company i work for are the NZ importers for club car {Golf carts} i've been to the States for training on them{repair side of things} the rims are only rated to take a max of 500kgs which would be a cart with to 100kg riders.

They are also only rated to a max of 30kph our new carts have 10x6 alloy rims & trust me i would not put them on a street car i've seen them buckle after dudes have driven down gutters in the carts & sides broken off the rims .

I put a set on a grass cart powerted by a honda 350 & it ripped the centres out after about 3 hours use..

Hey Brother

company i work for are the NZ importers for club car {Golf carts} i've been to the States for training on them{repair side of things} the rims are only rated to take a max of 500kgs which would be a cart with to 100kg riders.

They are also only rated to a max of 30kph our new carts have 10x6 alloy rims & trust me i would not put them on a street car i've seen them buckle after dudes have driven down gutters in the carts & sides broken off the rims .

I put a set on a grass cart powerted by a honda 350 & it ripped the centres out after about 3 hours use..

sweet thanks for that,how about the tyres? i saw some of the 205/50/10's on the back of a trike once do you know if they would be up to the task?