Mr. Mk1's Poosar

kyteler

Buy my Cortina.

And yeah, bit undecided on wheel front..slammed over whitewalls n red oxide rims, dad has some spoked multi-fit 16s that look like BBS, cheviot turbos, haha.

What the hell stud are these and what models share the same pattern?

Man is a heinus whip.

• 2 weeks later...

Joshua,

I'm hurt that you trekked all the way up to churchur and didn't txt me to say hi!

I got a 2 pack of JD 1 ltrs for Xmas. We could havesat in the shade and sucked some down and bourb's and spoken of all things car. (I've done fuck all else this holidays lol) And you could have pined my filthy CA18det of demon deal-ness. :P

Bart,

Im hurt that i couldnt do ANY of the things I wanted to do in CHCH. I was Fucked up, coming down and strung out. Arrived in chch at 9pm, stuck on other side of town till my driver woke up, left to get car at 12-30 and left town at 1pm.

Suck.

Also, you were supposed to come down here and failed, so we are even. I sure would have enjoyed a cold JD and verbal automotive defication.

lol. The date is unconfirmed atm, but I was prompting to hold the cruise the same day as the show. The show is failtastic, and with all the heat in town, it's the perfect time to head in the other direction. it'll be done and dusted in plenty of time to roll the aves and create trouble with your hoodlum mates afterwards.

And yes, I have the matching sub manifold, and fuel rail. once I add the screw blower and 18psi the fun times will roll.