Waikato OS BBQ

crooked

yeh i have a feeling sundays are usually a better day. i will probably be keen if someone has a spare seat? i dont feel a 1986 mirage will cut the mustard....haha. dont know any of you hamilton crew but yeh, always keen to meet some new faces/cars.

Haha good effort. Check the events section man, January and Feb are full on! Worth a crack trying to sort something though.

The other idea that I had was running an OS Karts thing every Tuesday night, any one be keen on that? Its cheap night at Daytona so we should be able to do something regular for about $25ea or so hopefully.

And H8V8's, would the Karapiro thing be our scene car wise, ie old cars etc? If so more details would be choice, could be keen to take my car out there for a run possibly.

And H8V8's, would the Karapiro thing be our scene car wise, ie old cars etc? If so more details would be choice, could be keen to take my car out there for a run possibly.

Yes to old, probly no to the "os" thing as so far all confirmed cars are of the mazda rotary variety (and god help us one of them even has modgies :shock: )